Nailz Craze Stamping Contest

January 02, 2013

I'm very excited to host the first contest at my blog!
I've been planning to do this for a while now, and I'm happy I'm finally having this contest. I'm very curious to see the entries you will submit. Hope to see you in there! Good luck!


The Prize:
Models Own Limited Edition Mini Nail Glitter Polish Trio:
Including 3 polishes: Blizzard, Pink Fizz and Southern Lights.

Cath Kidston Shower Gift Set - Wild Rose:
Including shower gel and body cream.

A pair of nail polish earrings handmade by me :)

Rules:
• Create a design using any of the Nailz Craze stamping plates (NC01, NC02, NC03).
• You must submit a NEW design made by you for this contest (you can create a post including this design but it has to be something new you made from January 2nd or later).
• The design must be made on hands, no nail wheels etc. At least four fingers showing in the photo.
• You must use only the designs on Nailz Craze stamping plates, no other plates allowed for this contest. You can combine designs from different NC plates.
• Remember that this is a stamping contest. You may use accessories such as rhinestones and loose glitter, but the stamping must be the main part of your design.
• Only one entry per person.

Send your submission to nailzcraze@gmail.com by midnight January 16th, 2013 including the following details:
• Name
• Blog URL (optional)
• A few words about your design (will be posted with your picture on the contest post)
• Please send one photo, no collage. You can post about this design on your blog and attach a link to the post, I will gladly post it along with your design.

Within 48 hours I will respond to you so you can know I've received your submission for this contest.
If you don't receive an email from me by that time, please contact me again.

Voting for the designs will start on January 17th and continue until January 24th.
Among the three deigns that will get the most votes I will be choosing the winner.
The winner will be announced on January 25th.

If you might have any question about this contest or you're not sure if your design is following the rules, just contact me and I will gladly answer any of your questions.
** All the prized are brand new and purchased by me.

Thank you and good luck!

You Might Also Like

6 Comments

  1. Looks great! looking forward to it! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw man I wish I had a NC plate.. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I got a notification that my plate is at the post office and I need to go pick it up - and I have tomorrow off from work - I know what I'm doing all day tomorrow! ;)

    ReplyDelete